Cxxdroid – C/C compiler IDE
Cxxdroid is the maximum smooth to use educational C and C IDE for Android.
– Offline C/C compiler: no Internet is required to run C/C applications.
– Package manager and a custom repository with prebuilt packages for common libraries, consisting of Boost, SQLite, ncurses, libcurl, and many others.
– Graphics libraries which includes SDL2, SFML* and Allegro* also are to be had.
– Examples available out-of-the-field for quicker mastering.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
– C/C interpreter mode (REPL) primarily based on CERN Cling is also to be had.
– Outstanding overall performance with advanced compiler caching generation: upto 33 instances quicker whilst Boost library is used, 3x average speedup.
– Clean and mature structure: now code is analyzed and compiled with the equal compiler, and the IDE doesnt crash completely due to runtime mistakes to your programs 🙂
– UI designed with pace and usability in mind: overlook about unobvious shortcuts or contact button mixtures required simply to run your application.
– Real time code prediction, vehicle indentation and code analysis similar to in any real IDE. *
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in C .
– Syntax highlighting amp; topics.
– One click on proportion on Pastebin.
Cxxdroid – C/C compiler IDE Free Mod Apk
Important note: Cxxdroid requires at the least 150MB unfastened internal memory. 200MB is suggested. More if you are the usage of heavy libraries which includes Boost.
Take a part in development of Cxxdroid via reporting bugs or supplying feature requests to us. We respect that.
The list of capabilities that are not yet to be had, but we’re operating to feature them:
As Cxxdroid fundamental aim is to assist person research C programming language, our first precedence is porting not unusual libraries, note that after asking us to feature a few library.
Busybox and GNU ld in Cxxdroid APK are licensed under (L)GPL, e-mail us for the supply code.
Clang bundled with Cxxdroid has some critical changes, however the supply of this fork is currently closed. We are not allowing any reuse of this (or different proprietary) part of Cxxdroid in some other merchandise and could don’t forget this a copyright infringement. Binaries compiled with Cxxdroid can be additionally a topic to those regulations if they’re related to our proprietary libraries.
Samples to be had in the utility are free for instructional usage with one exception: they, or their spinoff works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any manner). If you’re uncertain, whether your app is stricken by this restriction, constantly ask for a permission thru email.
Android is an indicator of Google Inc.