C4droid – C/C compiler IDE
C4droid is the most powerful C/C IDE C/C compiler for Android.
• Offline C/C compiler: create your personal applications on Android tool and run them even without Internet get entry to
• Qt, SDL, SDL2, Allegro, SFML, FLTK and NativeActivity guide for photos
• Export amp; proportion your applications as APK or binaries
• Debugger with breakpoints and watches
• CMake and Makefile guide: use the identical build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is blanketed)
• Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code crowning glory, code formatting, record association and undo/redo
• No root required (however C4droid can use it to your applications if you need)
• Full ANSI C and ISO C99 aid with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) musl libc
• Fully-useful C compiler, complete C eleven support with GCC
• Git integration
• Customizable GUI, choose wherein to region tabs and buttons via your self, subject matters are also supported
• Semi-automatic open-source library porting function for superior programming amp; schooling
C4droid is designed to be consumer-friendy out-of-the-box, however not anything is perfect, so right here are a few solutions for questions which can appear:
How to apply Makefiles, multifile tasks, and so forth?
Long-click on assemble button (or choose quot;compilation settingsquot; if buttons are hidden/moved) and configure modern listing to apply the mode you want.
Note that C4droid will create .C4droid configuration file whilst you press Ok. Some modes (like makefile) require to enter result executable record name, dont neglect to do that.
After doing that each one use bring together and run buttons to build and run your app as everyday.
How to apply portraits libraries in unmarried-document mode?
Just set up SDL plugin and choose G compiler in C4droid options.
Note that C4droid chooses app mode the use of a very simple supply code analysis:
each photographs mode is detected with corresponding consist of string (e.G. SDL is detected with #encompass quot;SDL.Hquot;, check bundled examples for more data). Commenting out those traces will now not have any effect.
If you’re compiling a single-document Qt app, you need to additionally upload #encompass quot;yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.Mocquot; to the cease of supply code record also.
How to put in C help manually?
C4droid will ask you to install C aid at first startup and could configure itself in semi-automatic mode.
If you want to try this manually, you want:
zero) Enough (100MB ) inner memory
1) Install GCC plugin
2) Select G compiler in C4droid preferences
Note that if you need to apply C4droid as a C compiler, it’s miles higher to choose GCC, no longer G .